2011年1月18日火曜日

a miracle

Here you get the two newest posts of towa(=^∇^=)



In the newest post he writes something about writing new songs..
I wonder what happened...




2011/01/14 [15:24:48]



2011/01/14




I bought the new volume of NARUTO and read it, but...



The content!! Poor Yamato!!


I thought that Kakashi would be revived next, but it was Yamato


It made Kishimoto-sensei being afraid-


Should I be sorry that I spoiled to those who haven't read it yet?(laugh)




It seems that many people catch the flu recently

Please be careful!

I hope I don't get it this year since I usually get a flu once every two years



I've got to go to the hospital now






2011/01/17 [17:39:59]



2011/01/17



After I came home I watched the recorded One Piece episode, but Puma D. Ace,he...!!!!


I was really shocked and almost cried



Hopefully there'll be a miracle after some ongoings-






I have to write lyrics now-!

0 件のコメント: