2011年1月6日木曜日

new posts and official twitter

I am happy to inform you that the zip.er community official twitter has been opened ^___^!!

Please follow our community!!



zip.er community official twitter (PC ver.)
zip.er community official twitter (mobile ver.)




~And now to the newest posts of towa's blog ^0^~




2011/01/04 [17:26:14]



A




It's really cold right now-


Please be careful not to catch a cold!

I have to go for business now



I'm off-






2011/01/05 [17:20:19]



A




I caught my train in the very last minute!

Time passed so fast, I still have to do various things-(laugh)





Do you know Shiki?
(note: meaning corpse demon. It's an anime)

Maybe all 22 episodes? It's one of my favourite Anime at the moment, I highly recommend it!



A vampire attacks people in towns and the countryside



but you can judge the vampire's behaviour from many points of view, and I think that this is fascinating-




And since I do many things at the moment I don't get to play Monhan!

I want to play the 2nd country-

I want to work together with Jiburi on Level 5
(note: I guess it's a character of the game)






2011/01/06 [02:27:00]



A




Shiki


How to read? Many fans asked, so I tell you to read it [Shiki]



I didn't know how to read at the beginnig as well, so I read it [Shikabaneoni], another way to read it! That was kind of embarrassing(laugh)



I'm going to watch [鋼は勿論] now
(note: it's either hagane ha mochiron or kou ha mochiron. It's a drama)

Both people are interested in each other, how does Ed fight for her and why doesn't his alchemy work?

0 件のコメント: