2011年1月4日火曜日

towa's new posts

First of all: Sorrysorrysorry for posting so late >.
But after my birthday party a friend stayed at my house for another 2 days and after she left (yesterday), I was too tired...



2010/12/29 [22:33:45]



A




I'm playing Monhan with my friend Shin-



The roardros? They are really strong-!!






2010/23/30 [19:00:00]



Live




It's already half a year since we stopped


The concern that there hasn't been any live for such a long time although I'm in a band seems strange, doesn't it


The band was everything for me


Since I was the happiest when performing lives, the previous 6 months seemed really long


Everyone, thank you so much for worrying and I really want to repay it



Because of that I decided to contact the members on my own, go to the studio and really really want to perform


The past days seem so unreal...




zip.er as a band, the members and your support are missed



I think that all made me grow out of the silly person I used to be




This year is over soon as well
I still think back on that time and then I'm sad, but I never regret those times and I want to sing in front of you again as well


Uwaa-
I really like the members and love you so much





Let's also encounter next year!


I gained weight and have to be careful about New Year's food(laugh)







2010/12/31 [00:48:19]



crab




I eat crab with my little sister now






2011/01/01 [04:28:06]



Happy New Year!!




It's the first time since some years that I was wit hmy parents at New Year's eve



After getting up I'll be going to the shrine




Let's encounter this year,too!






2011/01/01 [14:26:25]



Good morning-




I'm going to the shrine!



I want to have lots of luck now, so I'll buy a charm as well




Thank you so much for so many New Year wishes!

I'll read all of them by heart






2011/01/04 [03:01:37]



Venom




Sorry for not writing so long!



I went to New Year's sale-



The clothes are so pretty



I want to go shopping again-



Did all of you go to the New Year's sale as well?




If you did, would you please tell me? It's a question

I really want to know(laugh)

0 件のコメント: