2011年1月13日木曜日

blogs and twitters

Yua-kun now got an official twitter as well☆


*PC version*
*mobile version*


...and now to towa's newest blog entries^____^:



2011/01/11 [19:02:40]



birthday




Today is zip.er's birthday!!


Since zip.er had started, I had many different feelings in various ways
After I got used to the stage, my self-confidence rose to the sky(laugh)



I subscribed to a record label, learned and grew along with the members


We toured, did recordings and onemans; I first encountered things like that after entering zip.er


Although we also had difficult times I treasure the whole time alot-


Because I am selfish I guess I sometimes caused trouble to the others while being on tour(laugh)


I often bought useless stuff and ran out of money(laugh)



Last year around this time we had the one man in Shibuya O-West and I really really want to meet you now



No matter what time it was, I heally had fun!!




This year's target is to be able to perform in front of everyone very soon!!!!



I'm a really good boy recently


and granted this wish to God☆



God, please.







2011/01/12 [12:37:04]



2011/01/12




Yesterday I visited a concert for a short time


After the live I went to the studio until morning and being returned home went to beed pretty soon


Yesterday's messages from everyone made me very happy

Really thank you alot!!




By the way, there isn't any amazing anime at the moment, is it-?

Gintama starts in April,right? I'm really happy it's finally going to be broadcasted
(note: Gintama is quite a popular manga in Japan)



Do you know the character Hata Ouji of this Manga?

I really love him(laugh)
My cell phone wallpaper is Hata Ouji!

0 件のコメント: