2011年1月22日土曜日

new posts☆

Sorry I'm a bit late with posting, but I've got exams next week and am already behind my schedule (>_<)





2011/01/21 [00:04:26]


2011/01/21




I met Ultraman today


I wonder how he feels now after standing  in that imposing stance outside in the cold(laugh)



By the way
Although I already reserved 3DS today it was almost sold out already

The Nintendo-fans are really fast!



I wanted to play Biohazard-






2011/01/21 [00:21:55]


2011/01/21



I just came home-



Black paint seems to have a good soap, so I'm going to try it from now on



Good things have to be told to the world!





I checked my weight daily recently and therefore I'm really happy that I've been losing some!

It's a great feeling to report an ongoing diet




However, I've got to get skinnier before I can meet you





January 20th
It's Sakura's birthday today


I texted him soon after midnight - but Kento probably won the race


Kento is the fastest every year(laugh)






2011/01/21 [21:05:21]


2011/01/21



I've always been drinking soy milk recently


If I drink soy milk right before going to sleep I really feel great in the morning!


The iso flavone effect is really as good as expected-!






Aah,
I was right!!



The first place for the birthday text message got






Kento



Just as I thought-



I was the last one behind Yua(laugh)


Though I sent it right after the clock turned to midnight






2011/01/22 [04:32:08]


2011/01/22



Sakura taught me alot about computers today




I finished the diet excercising and am downloading a virus protection programme




From now on the viruses will be detected and my PC safer!

0 件のコメント: