2011年1月26日水曜日

new posts☆

Sorry again, but as I already said I've got exams pretty soon (>_<)

And for the winners of the quiz: your prices will be sent in February^_^!!






2011/01/23 [01:03:15]


2011/01/23



There's still much time left, but I'm defenitely going to see the Gundam 00 theatre piece!
(note: Gundam 00 is a part of Gundam Wing series)


The metallic person seesm to be strong-


And now, suddenly, the left arm of Gundam appeared(laugh)






2011/01/23 [18:31:20]



It doesn't seem so happy and invulnerable any more



I wait, but have got nosebleed and am running late-(laugh)

Can't anyone donate blood(laugh)




Before I forget!
About Black Paint

it's really good

Plus, it's been a long time since my skin felt that smoothy





Maybe one doesn't need make-up remover or double cleaning any longer?
Therefore I highly recommend it for girls★






2011/01/24 [04:33:20]


I'm impatientally waiting for boys



I went out drinking with 3 male friends from a band!


We spoke about many things, but it's magnificent that they have a band


I want to have a live with every fan coming


Bands are really wonderful!!



Since I don't drink I ordered a soft mango drink and put collagen inside★






2011/01/24 [04:40:53]


A million stars fall from the sky



It's me in front of Ikebukuro station(laugh)



Before going home I went to Don Quijote, but because I was fascinated of what I bought and talking,
(note: Don Quijote is a popular shop chain in Japan)

I almost forgot my friends there!
And I didn't notice until they called me(laugh)


That was a really close case(laugh)






2011/01/25 [16:32:59]


Fusion of reflection and consideration



I go to watch a live now but am running late(laugh)




Even though I had plenty of time for preparation today-




I'll take out my pass and hurry up now!





By the way

I recently bought white pants in Nakameguro

It's been a long time since I bought the last pair of white pants, so I'm happy


My favourite way to wear is putting the legs inside the boots, it looks great★



I got a really strange message(laugh)


I go no-w

0 件のコメント: