2011年2月14日月曜日

★candy & rod★

Happy Valentine to everyone ^___^!!
★★
Just towa's blog to go today, so we won't be posting whose entries we're translating :3





2011/02/13 [00:25:56]



Candy and rod! And finally it's going to be... embraced!!



I practice singing alot recently


it's easy to sing without mistakes and to remember every line

and

I can sing louder

and

songs are becoming good


I can easily develop when I charm myself(laugh)



You can all see that I'm practicing more and more, so please wait a little longer



I'm working towards a target which has been told by a great teacher and I feel more like being down-to-earth every day.








2011/02/13 [00:52:26]



Dead warrior speciality school gang leader



I watch 'Dead warrior speciality school gang leader' of Bleach, which I recorded, while massaging my face




Ichigo's hair became really long and  fuzzy and in addition he got really strong!


The story of Gin and Rangiku really impressed me and moved me to tears, which almost mingled with the skin lotion





By the way, I just found out that one's breast grows when drinking soy milk regularly


Oh well- I'm a man so it doesn't have to interest me in either way(laugh)










Does everyone remember the group?


I made a new one, so please join








2011/02/13 [14:53:42]



It's me!! Me!! Condition!!




Good morning-




I'm on the move and I really feel great today!




I go no-w★

0 件のコメント: