2011年2月13日日曜日

★murder in Shinjuku★

Towa's blog





2011/02/10 [14:58:10]


Shinjuku!!



Thanks to all fans who told me about that



On the 11th at 9p.m. should be an indiscriminate murder at Shinjuku station's East Exit


Please be careful!!


I shouldn't go to Shinjuku first of all



Thanks again for telling me!



Nevertheless I've got to go to Shinjuku for business today and tomorrow; I'll be careful on the AT field★




I must go
it's going to be really dangerous(´_ゝ`)









2011/02/11 [00:28:03]


Yes. Mylord



I'm going home from Shinjuku, but


still I'm afraid of going to Shinjuku tomorrow.




To those who to Shinjuku and also those fans who don't, please be really careful!





I've sung zip.er on karaoke between two meetings



Singing the own songs gives much tension!




Why is karaoke so catchy? Do you know that, elder brother? You should, since you introduced me to a good karaoke bar




But it was so dark inside, I didn't understand why(´_ゝ`)








2011/02/12 [00:45:09]



Power to open up the future



Thanks that you all worried so much!




Maybe there wasn't a murder after all? I'd be glad about it★




I'm going home now but

I was late today and so I had to give double power




It snowed
Seeing the snow some melody and smart words hit my heart
I was thinking on that until I went home





I slipped on snow and almost fell down several times(laugh)








2011/02/12 [20:07:52]



Disorederd and shot!!



It seems that yesterday's murderer was caught, but was it a

Middle School student? Elementary School student? I want to know
the reason for it.




I'm too afraid of spreading things on the internet-!

It could be that I'm wrong with my guessing(´_ゝ`)





When I was at elementary and later middle school, I had too much fun with seeing my friends daily; therefore I didn't even think on such a thing

Masayoshi was my hero




It's pretty cold today, please be careful not to catch a cold★





Yua's blog





2001/02/11 [12:27:00]



Hoi!



I'm going to Shinjuku today

Actually I don't want to, but I have to








2011/02/12 [22:05:22]


YOYOYOYOYOYOYO




Oooooh

It's so cold

Even though it's cold I'll give my best!

It's going to be rough, but I think I should be able to do it!

I'm sleepy, having an extract of Hirohito and cover me for it,yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

It'll feel good, so I say bye for now~








2011/02/12 [22:45:58]


I surely am




I  think I suddenly am like my father and grandfather!
They are great and the leaders of my family

I should be the same

food, taking baths, sleep,

I don't push, I don't run, I don't talk
(note: he means during food, baths, sleep)

A picture of Hirohito with a potato head is stuck in my head

I guess I'll buy a potato head soon!

The interior increases~~~!!
I've got a Biohayard figure from an acquaintance band member recently!!

I also got an alien queen fgure of some band member!

Since I'm open-minded I laughed about it and accepted^ー^

I'll put it to the others later^ー^

byebye

0 件のコメント: