2011年2月6日日曜日

closed Laforet's

Towa's entry





2011/02/05 [20:59:03]


Even without wings I'm able to fly



I wanted to go to Laforet department store with a friend the day before yesterday, but


...


it was temporary closed(laugh)



I felt teased




Regaining my good mood I went to visit a clothes shop in Shinjuku my friend recommended

I really love skulls and at Swarovski's I saw one I really liked, but


it was too expensive


The cap was about 25 000 Yen(laugh)
(note: about $250)



I really wanted to have one(laugh)



I told my mind that I'll get it someday and went home★




Actually I wanted to have a cap in an angel almond colour, but that one was sold out everywhere-


SHOCK!!








Yua's entry





2011/02/05 [19:43:47]


H'llw

(note: should mean 'hello', but he wrote ko-n-chi-wa-n instead of 'konnichi ha')



No, it's already Good evening.

I've been sleeping good recently.
That makes me happy!!
Sleep is important!

Since my living rhythm is more balanced than in 2010, my diet is also getting healthier.

While saying so, I think Haku from Yunaito hasn't noticed I follow him in Ameba Nau yet.
(note: yunaito is usually being read unite, but as far as I know it's a band, so I transcribed the actual katakana-reading)

If you, my Amembers, follow me on Ameba Nau, please tell me.

Please

0 件のコメント: