2011年2月5日土曜日

yua's and towa's blog

We decided to share translations of yua's new blog as well^_^!

But we hope you won't be angry that we're mostly going to put it in the same entry as towa's >_<

We'll always make a difference between both blogs, of course!





Towa's blog entries





2011/02/01 [11:39:54]



VF-25F



Good morning-



I'm going to sing in the studio today



I have to do all things I'm able to do now!



What I've been doing most recently
is playing Monhan(laugh)




I'll have lots of fun today-★








2011/02/03 [11:52:25]



Prohibited for people under 18
(note: the entry is just visible for people on his friends list, so you might need to request him)



Amazing...


It's healed...



Right now I'm going to see a friend for a little, but got to do some business stuff pretty soon


Yesterday
I went to the beauty salon, got my hair cut very short and died it ash pink-



Since the colour was being put in thick it looks slightly dark brown, but I like it




I'll go no-w★





Yua's blog entries




2011/02/02 [12:29:00]


macaroni casserole



It's cold today

So, I'll start from 1.


There's much I've got to do, but I've got to insist to really do it.

While saying this I switched from contacts to glasses for the rest of the day, because my eyes started to hurt

I look so intelligent, intelligent

Oh, and please beware of the dietary fiber gums!

0 件のコメント: