2011年2月10日木曜日

★new★

Towa's blog





2011/02/07 [16:43:07]



You need memories in order to dream



I go to a friend's live now



But what's going on with the train? It doesn't run at all...



I already waited for 20 minutes and if it doesn't come I can't go anywhere(laugh)



I won't be on time at all



Ah- whoever has got a car, please come and pick me up-








2011/02/08 [23:53:00]


When you don't dream, you can't evolve



I was on a friend's live at East yesterday!
(note: he means Shibuya O-East)


It's a weird feeling for me to watch lives now



How long has it been since I last performed?



Some regrettable and many other feelings are in my head and giving me a headache





There are often times where I am busy, but I do want to think about it now and solve one after another properly!



After a few days is Valentine(laugh)


I'll be giving chocolate to myself this year★








2011/02/10 [00:22:55]



My favourite toy...



I was out for dinner with Kento today-



We were at his favourite restaurant and it was really tasty★


Since we were talking we sat there for quite a long time, but being with Kento is great!




I almost forgot-
Kento also recently cut his hair, but I'll post a photo when I see him next time!




Did it really snow in Tokyo yesterday?
Anyhow, I really wanted that!





Yua's blog





2011/02/09 [04:26:27]


cold



Good evening

It really snows!


On the way to Hirohito's house it started
I seriously did freak out.
However, I think it's because I'm a cancer(laugh)
Wait, wait! The snowballs?
I don't want to!

Don't want!
Don't want!
Because I didn't estimate it!

0 件のコメント: