2011年2月1日火曜日

Finally // new posts

My exams are over now, so I'll be able to translate more quickly from now on >_<

But they were difficult ._./)








2011/01/26 [18:27:48]



What a flexible body and hand..aah..the cat is good..



It's great that Japan won the soccer game yesterday!!


Even though a penalty shoot was needed, I'm so happy happy that we won


It was so- great to watch




Because some people kept telling me to drink tea
my head hurt until the morning(laugh)




I'm going to have dinner with KNT-kun now★







2011/01/28 [18:00:59]


I never make any mistakes... I used to be that kind of man




I meet Sakura now, but


I almost ran out of time, so I hurried to the train station and was just in time
oh my god-!





By the way I use green contacts from Dazzy Shop at the moment

Sandwich receipt? I feel good with anything

I love colours and would like to change my base colour just a little-



So I bought the almond-coloured contacts of Masuwaka








2011/01/29 [18:14:58]



Tanaka Seijin



I got the 30th volume of Gantz!!



I'm so happy!!

I read it right away, but after going home I'll read it again and this time more properly



The movie began to air too, please go and watch it


I want to take photos in a Gantz suit...



That Seijin will be in a CG is grotesque but somehow pleasant★








2011/01/30 [16:49:36]



Chibi-Seijin



Congratulations to the Japanese team!!


I watched soccer after coming home yesterday,but


In the extended first half I fell in a


deep sleep(laugh)



I regret to haven't been able to see the goal,

although I recorded the game and were watching the goal many times after getting up




I screamed



Since I'm out on business today I'm going to have to watch One Piece and Dragonball after I come home!




Please try the snack I took photos of!!

You can get it at Seven!
(note: he means Seven Eleven convenience store chain. Plus,  it's normal Pocky. So he just recommends the home brand of Seven!!)








2011/01/31 [12:51:25]


You can't escape bruises in a pirate's life



Good morning-


After coming home last night I watched Shirohige no Yuushi
(note: means something like 'Hero with the grey mustache')



I didn't care about my neighbours and practiced singing until the morning


and am going to the hospital now!!




I listen to BoA and will give my best today-★
(note: BoA is a popular singer from Korea)








31/01/2011 [14:26:01]


Why...is my cell phone..
.



I can't see any texts recieved or written after January 20th plus my cell phone is being funny



I'll save all business and official texts from now on('_ゝ`)

0 件のコメント: